MOBILITÀ INTERNAZIONALI ATTIVE
Please visit our website regularly, as we always add new mobilities, training courses.
Training course in Szombathely, Hungary
November 5-9, 2020
About the Project
In Italy and especially in the whole of Europe, the lack of doing exercise – especially in a natural environment – has resulted in the increase of obesity in children and youth (major health problem in developed countries) and in the increased level of inactivity and the incorrect use of old and new technology. But the sport itself is not enough.
According to researcher Richard Louv the progressive detachment from nature experienced by children growing up in cities can cause nature deficiency disorder. In his book called the “Last Child in the Wood” the author finds that children prefer watching TV rather than parks and outdoor games. They are even afraid of playing outdoors, so they get sick of various diseases, including allergies, obesity, behavioral disorders, attention deficit, hyperactivity, depression and some manifestations of autism.
We are looking for 5 Italian participants for this training course to be organized in Szombathely, Hungary between November 5-9, 2020 (3 days of activities+2 travel days).
The objectives of the training course are:
- MAKE THE PRACTICE OF ORIENTEERING MORE ACCESSIBLE
- IMPLEMENTING A SIMPLE ORIENTALIZATION PROCESS
- STIMULATE THE PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY TO FACILITATE THE PASSAGE FROM THE SCHOOL ACTIVITY TO THE REGULAR PRACTICE
- IMPROVE GOOD MANAGEMENT IN ORIENTEERING ORGANIZATIONS
- PROMOTE VOLUNTARY ACTIVITIES IN SPORT
- Fiso Lombardia / Italy
- L’Orma / Italy
- Champions Factory /Bulgaria
- Cyprus federation in mountaineering, climbing and orienteering / Cyprus
- Vas megyei tajekozodasi futo szovetseg / Hungary
- at least 18 years old
- Have a good knowledge of the English language
- Be able to hold a session (practical or theoretical) on one of the topics related to the project;
- Be motivated to participate in all activities
Application is open until August 31st, 2020!
Please fill out the application form below.