Dear project manager,
We know how difficult it is for you to find funds and resources for your organization and, in general, solutions to succeed in organizing activities and projects in the best way.
The European Union offers opportunities for this, some of them are very interesting, however it is not always so easy to have visibility and access.
And sometimes it happens that is even more difficult to implement an approved project, because the partners don’t perform according to the expectations, making everything more complicated.
Many organizations in this field work superficially; they are not structured; do not respond to e-mails; pay little attention to the selection of participants; are not specialized in one specific topic but adhere to any type of project, only to obtain grants without being able to guarantee any kind of quality or social impact.
WE BELIEVE ON THE OTHER HAND THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO:
Take part in few projects, concerning only topics close to the mission of the organization
Express quality in the delivery of projects guaranteeing a constant, effective and professional presence
Build a solid partnership that can generate many opportunities of growth, expansion and development
WHO WE ARE
L’ORMA is a non-profit educational organization that since the year 2000 develops and proposes sportive/expressive formative experiences based on non-formal education aimed at stimulating the personal and professional growth of children, teenagers and adults.
We believe in the possibility of educating young people in being protagonists of their own lives and we imagine a world in which all people are able to fully express their own potential.
We intend to become a point of reference in the course of growth and realization of children, young people and adults, contributing to enrich the educational and formative offer of families, schools and institutions.
WHAT DO WE DO
We promote the culture of movement by committing ourselves to offer children, parents and teachers the best possible sportive/expressive educational experiences based on non-formal education and aimed at personal and professional growth.
SOME NUMBERS: EVERY YEAR WE
- Coordinate directly between 5 and 10 Erasmus Plus projects in the field of Youth / Adult Education / Sport and we are partners in at least twice as many projects;
- Offer more than 60 international training opportunities to our educational staff;
- Host 4-8 people from abroad thanks to the programs Solidarity Corps and Erasmus for Young Entrepeneurs;
- Work directly with 50 schools in Italy, providing approximately 200 educational courses, involving more than 4000 children and youngsters;
- Organize 6/10 summer camps for kids and young people, getting in touch with more than 3000 families;
- Provide more than 10 training courses in schools, involving more than 300 teachers.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- L’Orma is an educational agency that combines the European experience with a deep and structured local presence.
- We work in the field of of Education/Training/Sport.
- Our aim is to share at an international level our experience and methodology to generate new growth and development opportunities.
- What we can offer is a structured, reliable and profitable partnership.
- Through our projects we can offer a real and valuable social impact.
- We want to learn new things with energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
- In our team, the international professionals speak your language (hello, ciao, hola, salut, olá, helló, привет, cześć, привіт).
- Our organisation is proactive and reactive: we answer immediately and with quality to the requests that come to us.
- We are kind, dynamic and with a great sense of humor.
PROJECTS APPROVED IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS
2 EVS / ESC
1 KA1 YOUTH – Training course
1 KA1 ADULT Education
1 KA2 YOUTH – Strategic partnership
3 SPORT Small Collaborative partnership – Partner
In the last 2 years Champions Factory has been partner in 3 international projects coordinated by L'Orma. We recommend working with L'Orma, and their method "Effective Planning", as their team is composed with experts in the field of sport management, sport training, youth activities and many more and they would always do their best to support you to reach beyond your goals.
I have had the opportunity to collaborate with L'ORMA in many projects and I can say that it has always proved to be an excellent partner: their managers, during the planning pahse as well as the implementation, have always given us prompt, precise and timely answers.
I have often seen L'ORMA in action in the implementation and dissemination of international projects and I can say that they have achieved surprising results, activating territorial synergies for the continuation of the project even after the European grant.
Despite the great commitment at local level and the many international projects in which ORMA is involved, I have always appreciated the quality of their "Effective Planning" methods in designing, writing and implementing the various activities of the international projects organized.
I have been collaborating with L'ORMA for some years now, I have contributed to their entry into the Erasmus Plus program, and I have always appreciated their entrepreneurial approach to this sector, which combine both high professionalism and dream/visionary sides.
I have been organizing and implementing international projects with L'ORMA for many years and I have always been very satisfied. The European Planning of the ORMA is very well organized, and their method is efficient and easy to apply.
After many projects together I can say that L'ORMA is a reliable partner: its participants are always well selected, prepared and very motivated to the topic of the project.